Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hello all and welcome to my Scrapbooking blog.

I am celebrating my new Design Team spot  by posting my first ever scrapbook layout using the Kit from the Stamping Dragon Designs


Designer Janette  creates some wonderful and versatile digital scrapbooking kits that are a treat to work with.  I am looking forward to seeing what I can create with these lovely warm colours, elegant patterned papers and embellishments.


The kit I chose for ths layout is called Terracotta Delight and it works very well with the photo.  I do try not to clutter the page, trying to keep the focus on the photo and I found the kits flourish embellishments ideal for adding this focus.



The photo is one of my son and his girl-friend at a family event and I just love the expression on my son's face.  I think I'll call this page...'like the cat that got the cream'.   Smug or what?!   LOL

Thank you all for stopping by to visit and read my blog.  I really appreciate your taking the time and I love reading your comments.

Hope you are having a great day.

Angela.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I came from linkedin~you do lovely work!!!I do traditional Sb'ing. New follower, would love a follow back:):)

Joan said...

I love the new blog. I love this page and yes he does look smug,as only sons can lol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...