Tuesday 13 November 2012

The Way We Were

Hello and thanks for stopping by to check out today's post.

My scrapbook page today is another digital effort and is based on a scanned photo I've  found.
It is a rare photo that has us all together so I had to have a go at scrapping it.

From right to left the family starts with me, Robert, Karen William, Eileen and Julie...and OMG! judging by my fabulous perm this must have been taken sometimes in the mid eighties. 



The photo is in colour, but I had to tidy up some background noise such as washing line and the fence and swapping the colour to black and white helped to disguise the scratches and cracks in the original image.   The digital kit is from Bella Gypsy called 'Moody Blues' and I think it compliments the photo well. I also mixed in some elements from another Bella Gypsy kit 'Prepare to be'.

Must try to recreate this line-up with the title 'The Way We Are' and see how we have worn the last few years or twenty.

Thanks again for stopping in to read and comment on my scrapbooking blog. You time and comments are appreciated.

Angela x

1 comment:

Im just me - Marleen said...

Beautiful LO hun, I love the simplicity of it, and thise stiches really set's the page off xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...