Saturday 16 March 2013

CG Scrapbook Challenge - Music





Hello and welcome to my Scrapbooking blog.

Today my post is for the challenge just started at CG Scrapbook Challenge and the theme is 'Music' . Our sponsor for this challenge is  Stamping Dragon Design. and the lucky winner receives a voucher for the online shop to the value of  £5 !

This month we are very kindly sponsered by
Each DT member was given the lovely digi kit called "Pastel Swirls Scrap Kit" which you can find HERE..  to work with. Lots of fab papers and embellishments included in this pack and I found a great colour combination to match my photo. Well pleased :-)


 Anthony and Mandolin
This cheeky chappy is my nephew snapped at a family get-together, joining in with the music and singing. Great little photo.
The CG Scrapbook Challenge blog has some fabulous DT projects from my fellow teamies and well worth a look.  We would love to see you enter our scrapbook challenge and join in the fun
As always thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my blog, your time and comments are very much appreciated.
Angela x 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a wonderful LO Angela! Your nephew really rocks! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...