Thursday 2 May 2013

Happy Anniversary to my Wonderful In-laws.

Hello and welcome to my scrapbooking blog.

Today is my DT Thursday for the Stamping Dragon Facebook group. 

My post today is layout created to celebrate my in-laws wedding anniversary ...62 years married on the 30th April. Don't they look happy!



 Eddie and Jane also look forward to celebrating 90th birthdays this year too!

I used the Spring Fever digital kit to create this layout using the colour range to make the oval frame to tie in with the paper. The floral garland was made by arranging the flowers in the corner and creating an inverted duplicate for the opposite side of the layout. 

The 'Spring has Sprung' challenge is running over at the Stamping Dragon Designs  challenge blog and the winner receives a voucher to spend in the SDD shop.


 You can also find us here Stamping Dragon Designs Facebook Group  so come along and join in the fun.

Thanks for visiting. Don't forget to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you.

Angela



1 comment:

TRACEY MO said...

Just brill hun love the colours

Tracey x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...