Thursday 13 June 2013

Stampin'with the Dragon - One for Dad challenge.


Hello and welcome to my scrapbooking blog.


today as part of my DT Thursday at the Stamping Dragon Facebook Group  I am posting my  scrap page for the 'One for Dad' challenge currently running over at the  Stamping with the Dragon challenge blog. Stamping Dragon sponsor the challenge and.......


The prize for the winner is a £5 voucher to the


For this scrap page I am using the Stamping Dragons digital kit 'Luck of the Irish' to create a page of my Dad. Dad is sadly not longer with us but this is as good a photo it gets and this one is a family favourite.






The 'Luck of the Irish' digi kit colours and embellishments are just the ticket for this project. I love the tartan backing paper and the complimenting  solid colours of the kit work very well.  I used my banner clipping mask to create the three ribbon tags and added a decorative frame I found on a flyer that came through the door and scanned it. The row of shamrocks were created using the light green paper from the kit with the Cookie -Cutter shape in Photoshop. Some Buttons and the tartan ribbon tie the layout together. I like it and I think Dad would have too.

Don't forget to show your appreciation for all your Dads, Grandads and Great-Grandads this Fathers Day, 15th June - They deserve it.

So now it is over to you. Don't for get to add your link to your entry on the  Stamping with the Dragon  blog and good luck with the challenge.


Thanks for stopping by to visit and read my blog. Your time and comments are appreciated.

Angela x

1 comment:

mand said...

Lovely project, I must do more scrapping! Ax

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...