Saturday 22 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Designs - Launch of new kit - Home Tweet Home Collection


 Hello all,

and WOW !  My second post of the day !!!   ....and Hot of the presses.


Announcing the release of the latest fabulous kit from  Stamping Dragon
 Home Tweet Home Collection


This kit went live at midnight last night and is available at the Stamping Dragon  on-line store now.



 I do like this kit.  As I mentioned in my teaser blog last week, this kit is full of lovely pinks and greens with a shabby chic feel.  Great papers and embellishments and everything perfectly coordinated.  Just love it.

 I am off now to get creative with this new kit and I can't wait to get started. Pop over to the Stamping Dragon  store and see for your self.  And check out the DT work at the  Stamping Dragon challenge blog.  Great inspiration.

 Thanks again for stopping by to read and comment. Your time and comments always appreciated.

Angela x










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...